“Our expansion into North East of England is in response to the industry-wide skills shortage. (The move) into Newcastle will make us well placed to attract talent from the strong engineering tradition in the region.”
Rever Offshore(formerly Bibby Offshore) has operations in North East England as well as its headquarters in Aberdeen.
Rever Offshore has established an enviable reputation in the oil and gas industry by providing safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions in an increasingly competitive environment. Bibby delivers a hugely diverse range of Subsea construction services and projects for operators in the global market. These services include
- Construction – We are an EPIC subsea contractor offering integrated subsea services which encompass project management, design, engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning activities.
- Inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) – IRM is a fundamental cornerstone of our business. With an extensive track record in safety and efficiency, we help maximise production and increase field longevity through the use of both diver and diverless technologies at our clients’ assets
- Decommissioning – is one of our key service offerings. We are committed to supporting our clients decommissioning activities, having completed over 20 successful projects. We are able to undertake full EPRD contracts, managing all aspects of the removal scope from well abandonment to waste disposal.
- Diving Operations – In-house diving operations encompass a range of subsea services, using innovative technology and consistently investigating new methods of delivering projects. As the first contractor to adopt the COBRA system for Saturation diving in the North Sea, we have strengthened our reputation as a world leader in diver safety.
- Project Management & Engineering – We are expert problem solvers and build our process around bespoke engineering requirements to meet our client’s expectations. Our in-house project teams led by highly experienced project managers and senior engineers draw on their diverse range of knowledge, skills and expertise, applying proven execution processes, to deliver bespoke engineering solutions and operational excellence to our clients.
In 2018, Fara Holdco Limited, the owner of the Bibby Offshore group of companies, has decided to merge Bibby with Rever Offshore AS. Rever’s subsidiaries include Cecon Contracting AS, a subsea and offshore contractor with emphasis on smaller and medium size projects, as well as two vessel companies which own the Cecon Excellence and Cecon Sovereign.