Building the North East of England’s enterprise IT cluster to achieve national and international recognition for excellence in delivering IT software and services. Dynamo is an industry-led initiative focusing on growing the tech sector in the North East.
We have four streams of activity:
- Be a focal point for regional IT growth
- Promote our region externally
- Develop skills and education
- Support regional research and development
We believe the North East of England is a hotspot for tech firms in the UK. The region is home to several national and international players including Sage Software’s headquarters, as well as support offices for the UK Government’s DWP and HMRC and a range of local firms. Dynamo is made up of IT organisations and employers, technology hubs, education, local government and employer support initiatives. To keep up to date with our work, please register for updates.
Services for Investors
- Attend all monthly DynamoNet events free of charge
- Logo, listing and weblink on Dynamo North East ‘Our Members’ page
- Opportunity to submit a story for the newsletter
- Members can submit guest blog posts
- Opportunity to host DynamoNet events
- Service ‘Shout Out’- members can advertise a service requirement to the Dynamo database. Responses to the service requirement will be sent as direct messages to members
- Access to Dynamo North East ‘Member’ logo to include on relevant marketing materials
- 20% discount for members for all Dynamo events including annual conference, awards and quarterly themed events
- Priority booking access for annual Board Dinner
- Exclusive access to members only area at Dynamo and Dynamites annual events
- Members only ‘think tanks’ to shape content of future events and agendas (at least one per year). Think tanks will connect with members, encourage feedback and ensure continuous development
- Members only summer social – an informal opportunity to meet the other members of the Dynamo network, a thank you from Dynamo for member support.