Swans Energy Park is home to 268m of deep-water quay with heavy load out facilities, adjacent wet berth, and support areas. The former shipyard includes the entire 31.96-acre site located on the North Bank of the River Tyne, with access roads, two quays, two river berths, a wet berth facility and vacant former office buildings.
- Wet berth facility – 194m long and 56m wide, half tide (2.5m deep) dock, suitable for construction projects, barge/RoRo load outs, lay by and marine testing
- 210m berth adjacent to the Steel Quay (and part of the West Quay) dredged to 9.1m below chart datum
- 84m berth adjacent to the West Quay and anchored sheet pile wall, maximum design dredged to 7.5m below chart datum
- Two quays – 228m long West Quay and 65m long Steel Quay. The Steel Quay accommodates heavy load outs up to 10 tonne/sq m
- 263m quay frontage for short/long-term berthage
- 40m wide flexible quay lay down areas
- 6 Miles from the North Sea
- 96 Nautical Miles from Dogger Bank wind farm
- 10 Miles from Newcastle International Airport
- 550 Metres between Swans Energy Park and Neptune Energy Park by River
- 1.32 Miles between Offshore Technology Park and Swans Energy Park
- 4.2 Miles from Newcastle city centre
Swans Energy Park combines capacity and capability with the Neptune and Offshore Technology Parks. The sites are owned and managed by Shepherd Offshore and occupied by companies such as JDR, Bridon-Bekaert, IHC, and Baker Hughes. Engaging all current users to develop connectivity and increase volume, the facility produces a win/win for the area and supply chain.
Offshore energy, subsea and marine businesses such as SMD, GE, WD Close, Subsea 7, A2Sea, ALE, Technip FMC and others have recently used the on-site quay and deep-water berths for load outs, mobilisation, and berthing.
Development Opportunity Category:Enterprise Zones
Contact us about this development today
For more information please contact:
|Shepherd Offshore Limited||+44 (0) 191 262 email@example.com|
Swans Energy Park
Hadrian’s Wall Path, Wallsend NE28, UK