Invest North East England is the first point of contact for companies looking to invest in our region
Our highly experienced team opens the door for investors to North East England’s network of specialist organisations and individuals with the information, support and advice essential to any investment decision.
We co-ordinate investment enquiries on behalf of our region’s local authorities to ensure businesses are able to make the best decisions based on a wide array of information.
Our team has access to the UK Government, support agencies, sector specialists, universities, colleges, knowledge networks, finance streams and business organisations who can help make your investment happen.
Invest North East England supports investors with a whole range of practical relocation support and advice including:
- Advice on availability of land and property and costs
- Information and statistics on the local economy, demographics, infrastructure and labour market
- Organising visits to the region and meetings with key stakeholders
- Access to finance – guidance on the availability of financial assistance and grants
- HR support, including wage comparisons, training, recruitment and local market information
- Support for key employees and their families moving to the area
- Introductions to supply chain knowledge networks and technological expertise
- A Personal Account Manager dedicated to your project with a full aftercare programme.
Want to take the next step in investing in North East England, or just need to find out more?
Get in touch today.