As part of the Port of Tyne’s estate, Tyne Dock Enterprise Park can benefit manufacturers immediately as it is fully integrated into a mature logistics and port infrastructure. With ISPS secure container, warehousing, distribution, road, rail and shipping (RoRo, ferry, bulk cargo) connectivity, the site offers a superb development opportunity to support and enhance the region’s strong engineering and manufacturing sectors.
- 400m direct river frontage
- New quay wall (130m)
- Secure site adjacent to Dogger Bank Operations and Maintenance base.
Part of Tyne Clean Energy Park
Tyne Clean Energy Park, is the North East’s most versatile clean energy park, providing a unique co-location opportunity for the renewables sector with unrestricted 24/7 marine access. The Port of Tyne’s new clean energy park will play an important role in supporting the government’s goal to power every UK home with offshore wind electricity.
Tyne Clean Energy Park has the following benefits:
• 13m berth depth alongside
• No beam restriction
• Lock free access
• Safe haven open 24/7/365
• Efficient marine access to Dogger Bank, Seagreen and Sofia
• Outstanding air, road and rail transport links
• Well established offshore energy supply chain on the River Tyne
• Local pool of industry professionals with highly transferable skills for the renewables sector
Development Opportunity Category:Enterprise Zones
Contact us about this development today
For more information please contact:
Tyne Dock Enterprise Park, Port of Tyne
16-17 Corstorphine Town, South Shields NE33 1RZ, UK