Energy: A Balanced Future is an established conference & exhibition now in its seventh-year. The event will highlight the importance of securing a balanced energy mix in the UK to meet future demand.
When: 7th & 8th March 2017
Where: The Sage, Gateshead
With a wide-reaching aim to help you understand where and when opportunities may present themselves, key topics areas may include:
- Offshore Renewables: future outlook and timescales for supply chain opportunities
- Oil & Gas upstream, midstream and downstream including operations & maintenance
- UK Power and Utilities update
- Nuclear New Build
- UK Export Finance, a valuable resource to help UK companies trade internationally
- Why diversification is so important
The event is well known for being the place where the energy sector meets to network and do business.
The place where the energy sector meets to network and do business
NEW for 2017 the programme includes ‘The Great Debate’.
There will be scene setting presentations on various energy sectors. Followed by a panel discussion on how each sector is performing and which one is likely to hold the best opportunity for winning new business in the coming years.
This will help delegates decide where they should focus their business development activity in 2017 and who’s placing work. Presenting and participating in the Great Energy debate are:
- 4C Offshore: Offshore Renewables, game on
- Rystad Energy: Oil & Gas, when will we see recovery
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA): Nuclear, state of play and future outlook
- UK Onshore Oil & Gas (UKOOG): Shale Gas Updates and |developments
For more information visit: www.energyabalancedfuture.com