Broadoak are a highly experienced Real Estate consultancy.
The Broadoak team have been involved in some of the largest inward investment projects coming into the North East over the last 12 years. Between us we have overseen than 2m sqft of office lettings and worked with some of the largest occupiers including Tesco Bank, Balfour Beatty, Greggs and Ocado.
We are based in Newcastle and can help companies based outside the region or who need additional specialist expertise to navigate the potential pit falls of a Real Estate move or acquisition project.
Investing in the North East has been very rewarding for the many blue-chip companies who have located here. However projects can be complex with many moving parts. Projects need to be carefully managed as lease terms and fit outs can be unnecessarily costly if not properly co-ordinated by experienced personnel.
Service to Inward Investors:
We can support inward investors by proving senior resource to assist or manage a Real Estate project. This may include;
• Property search
• Options analysis and stay v move
• Financial appraisal and preparing board papers
• Appraisal of catchment areas together with graduate and skills availability
• Negotiating lease or acquisition terms
• Managing the legal process
• Space planning and test fits
• Tendering for fit out works
• Managing fit out contractor
• Procuring furniture
• Move management
• Procurement of telecoms and other utilities