GEM Partnership currently operates from three branches across the North East of England, specialising in developing permanent, temporary and search project recruitment solutions for a wide range of diverse industry sectors.
We offer a comprehensive knowledge of the sectors we support, with industry specialists working in all parts of our team:
- Industrial & Engineering
- Contact Centres
- Logistics & Purchasing
- Commercial & Sales
- IT & Digital
- Executive Search
The GEM philosophy is firmly underpinned by a desire to deliver exceptional levels of service to both our clients and the candidates we represent. We pay far more than lip-service to professional standards and are proud members of the REC – the only recognised trade association for recruitment professionals and have signed up to their code of professional conduct.
Services for Investors
- GEM offers a full range of recruitment and business consultation around human resources planning for investors at pre-decision due diligence, through launch and growth stages
- Extensive support to organisational manpower planning
- Sector research support in relation to manpower planning, salary and benefits benchmarking, skill availability and peer employer competitive pressures
- Launch and growth planning support including recruitment process strategy, candidate attraction, employer of choice PR and positioning, assessment process design, candidate selection and market feedback
- Distinct recruitment campaign project management
- Talent pipelining over time