We are North East England’s largest member organisation, representing over 3,000 businesses. From SME’s to multi-nationals, we bring business people together across a range of member events. We ensure they get access to the best possible support.
Our members share conversations, experience and connections. We come together to influence and expand the world we do business in.
For over 200 years, we’ve been helping businesses and individuals grow their network, knowledge, influence and reach.
We all grow stronger when we work together.
In a world where making the right connections is crucial for success, we are the champion that fights for North East businesses to have the conversations that really matter. We are for those who believe in the value of sharing knowledge, as we work to combat the risk of missed opportunities.
Services for Investors
The Chamber works with businesses from SMEs to multi-nationals to ensure you get access to the best possible support. Our services can raise your profile, cut your costs and provide links to a close network of influential business leaders. “Together, we grow stronger.”
North East England Chamber of Commerce offers investors a six months’ limited membership with:
- Access to a named contact in The Chamber’s policy team
- An invitation to a Chamber’s President’s Club lunch to build your contacts with senior and influential business leaders in the region
- Access to The Chamber’s Policy Briefings to keep up to date on policy news and the issues The Chamber is campaigning for
- List of key companies in your sector – details of up to 200 potential customers or suppliers
- Opportunity to build your expertise with one place on The Chamber’s Export Documentation Workshop