NRG is a leading provider of recruitment services in the North of England.
Headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NRG is passionate about driving talent to the region and supporting businesses locating to the North East of England.
Headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NRG is passionate about driving talent to the region and supporting businesses investing in the North East of England.
NRG has offered professional recruitment services for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for helping businesses to attract executive and highly skilled talent to the region and develop professional networks.
Soft Landing Services for Inward Investors
During the due diligence period we offer:
- A free recruitment consultancy service
- Labour market information including salary and benefits benchmarking
- A scan of the talent market to highlight competitors, candidate availability and ease of hire
Once you have made the decision to come to the North East, we will work with you during the landing period to create a recruitment solution that adds value at every step of the process to ensure that you land in the region in the right way, using the right recruitment model to find the right talent for your business.
Specialist/Contingent Recruitment/Executive Search & Selection
NRG offers traditional, contingent recruitment services with notable strengths in Accountancy and Finance, Tech and Digital, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing, HR, Business Support and Customer Service recruitment. Our experienced team of consultants have extensive networks within their specialist areas, making them well placed to find the right fit for your business from a buoyant candidate market.
Our recruitment service for Inward Investors includes:
- Preferential rates for recruitment service
- Permanent, Temporary and Interim appointments
- Graduate and junior level through to mid-senior management appointments
- Executive Search & Selection – Retained service to include Longlist/Shortlist meetings & Panel interview
- FREE use of NRG interview/boardroom facilities for up to 3 days
- Psychometric Profiling
- Offer management and Candidate Aftercare
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
greenbean RPO is the partnership division of NRG, specialising in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Whether you are looking to outsource all or part of your recruitment, we can create a bespoke model that meets your current hiring goals while also providing flexibility to adapt and scale to the future talent needs of your business. Our solutions include:
- Full/Partial RPO
- Project RPO
- Managed Service Provision (MSP)
- Agency Supply Chain Management
- Plug and Play
We will spend time with your stakeholders, leaders and employees to fully understand:
- Vision, Values and Culture
- Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- The current talent acquisition process
- What a ‘good’ employee looks like
End to End Project Management
- Dedicated Client Solutions Manager to manage the full recruitment project and guide you through the process
- Bespoke fully inclusive talent attraction & on-boarding strategy
- Recruitment Marketing: development of high-profile social media campaigns highlighting key differentiators/regional variances to give your business the competitive advantage in attracting talent to your business
- Guidance on the language used on job descriptions and person specifications to ensure you attract candidates from diverse and minority backgrounds
- Organise targeted ‘get to know’ open days/virtual hiring events
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- FREE use of interview facilities for duration of project (for up to 3 days)
- Co-ordinate Assessment Centres for effective volume recruitment, relieving the pressure of hiring managers taking time out of the business
- Guidance on recruitment techniques and tools suitable for each demographic to remove any unconscious exclusion
- Pre-screening and selection of candidates to include eligibility, skills and values
- Psychometric Profiling
- Offer and On-boarding management
- Vetting & Referencing Services i.e. Employment, Criminal Records and Credit Referencing
- Support relocating employees and spouses with familiarisation visits