We’re passionate about recruiting a diverse workforce to deliver engineering expertise to our clients.
With branch offices in the UK and internationally, NRL is a leading provider of engineering recruitment and workforce solutions. Our company has gained recognition from the Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) for being among the UK’s Largest Engineering Staffing Firms. First established in 1983, we have assisted hundreds of engineering organisations to identify the best talent for permanent positions that align with their company culture and growth plans.
We also provide temporary personnel to create a flexible workforce. Whether that’s bringing on board thousands of workers to accomplish a major project or identifying key individuals to execute our clients’ strategic plans, Drawing on our industry insight and local skills knowledge.
Our approach goes beyond simply filling job vacancies. We assist our clients to ensure their services and projects are delivered with full compliance whilst – creating ample opportunities for our candidates.
Our specialisms include:
- Engineering and technical recruitment specialists
- Temporary and permanent recruitment
- Workforce solutions
- NAECI and working rule agreements
- Compliance and clearance management
- International recruitment and mobilisation
Services for inward investors
NRL has a strong presence in the North East, with bases in Sunderland, Gosforth and Teesside and more than three decades of experience in the region. This puts us in an ideal position to support the planned investments in the area with comprehensive recruitment and workforce planning solutions.
We understand that we play an important role helping local people in the region prosper. That’s why it’s important to us that we’re able to give as many people as possible opportunities to drive their careers:
- We’re committed to helping local people from all walks of life build rewarding careers, through our Social Mobility Pledge
- We’re a diversity focused recruitment specialist, holding the Association of Professional Staffing Company (APSCo)’s Inclusive+ Recruiter certification
- Help military personnel transition to civilian careers as a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant
- Support programmes that assist ex-offenders to secure work on release
- Identify complementary skill sets to address skill shortages and open up new career paths
- Enthusiastic about supporting key local initiatives such as the National Association of Women in Construction, The Girls’ Network and the High tide Foundation
After dedicating more than three decades to working in heavily regulated technical industries, we have established a reputable name that our clients recognise as synonymous with compliance. Whilst helping businesses to diversify their operations with the right skills to support the energy transition and race to net zero. Proud to be a carbon neutral business ourselves.
By upholding our core values of integrity, accountability, transparency, expertise, business acumen, and compassion, our clients have confidence in our recommendations and advice.