Ward Hadaway is one of the UK’s Top 100 law firms and a major player in the North of England.
We are a Northern Law Firm for National Business and we provide clear, pragmatic and commercial advice to national and international businesses operating in a range of sectors.
Our expertise is delivered in an approachable and accessible manner, and our focus is on working hard to achieve our clients’ business objectives.
We have particular expertise advising on cross border and international trade, including joint ventures and commercial agreements, and have lawyers who are fluent in multiple languages.
Our international offering is strengthened by our membership of Geneva Group International, a powerful worldwide association of independent professional services firms, which allows our clients to access high quality advisers across a range of professional disciplines.
Services for Investors
We provide a “soft landing” service to businesses that are operating in the UK for the first time. For businesses referred through the Invest North East England Soft Landing Programme, we will provide:
- Our free guide to “Doing Business in the UK”;
- Free company incorporation;
- A free “Legal Mentor” for your first year here – Someone who is an expert in your sector, to help and guide you, not just legally but on a range of business issues;
- Access to our Client Network – we will add you to our exclusive client network, allowing you unlimited access to our range of seminars, workshops, and other events, which will address a range of legal issues in your sector and will help you develop your network of business contacts in the UK;
- Free, regular, legal updates and bulletins on topics that are of relevance to your business;
- A package of reduced and fixed fee legal services, including
- fixed price company secretarial and compliance services;
- Fixed fees and retainers for standard constitutional and commercial contracts and arrangements, debt recovery and employment.